Good client service is crucial to be able to success in business; there’s nothing high-tech about helping customers obtain exactly what these people need. But technological innovation can make the method easier and more efficient.
For many small businesses, investing in information technology (IT) will pay dividends inside more ways compared to one. Not only could technology help firms establish a unternehmensidentitÃ¤t and lower the expense of doing business, that can also assist level the enjoying field.
The Dell/National Federation of Impartial Business (NFIB) Business Excellence Award, founded in 2004, honors smaller businesses that infuse the spirit associated with innovation and apply IT to further improve the customer experience.
Think big, win huge
The winner should receive $30, 000 inside technology and specialist services from Dell; a Day with Dell program along with Dell executives, which includes Michael Dell, in order to share best business practices; a long time membership to NFIB; in addition to other prizes. Nine other companies may receive a Dell Latitude notebook and a one-year membership to NFIB. The finalists for the 2006 award are:
• AMAD Logistics, an international freight forwarder and logistics organization.
• DataCert Inc., a fast-growing dealer of electronic invoicing and corporate lawful spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which supplies customized errand-running and concierge services as an employee benefit and customer relationship enlargement to health care, hospitality, residential property and corporate organizations.
• Harrison’s Roof structure Truss, L. D. eSIM , a maker of engineered wooden roof and flooring trusses.
• Mini Technology Services Incorporation., which develops in addition to manufactures electronic goods.
• National Organization of System Administrators Inc., provides a new 24-hour, Web-based customer portal through which clients can monitor service calls plus on-site parts safe-keeping.
• Ntelicor L. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing requirementws firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., a team of strategists and investment bankers who provide research and analytical services.
• Sew What? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer plus custom sewing service.
• TRS Consultants Inc., a a comprehensive engineering and structure management firm.