Good customer service is vital to be able to success running a business; there’s nothing high-tech about helping customers get exactly what these people need. But technological innovation can make the procedure easier and even more efficient.
For most small businesses, purchasing information technology (IT) pays dividends within more ways compared to one. Not merely may technology help businesses establish a corporate identity and lower the cost of doing business, this can also assist level the playing field.
The Dell/National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Small company Excellence Award, established in 2004, recognizes small businesses that instill the spirit regarding innovation and utilize IT to further improve the customer experience.
Think công ty vịnh thiên đường , win huge
The winner are getting $30, 000 in technology and expert services from Dell; a Day together with Dell program together with Dell executives, which include Michael Dell, to be able to share best company practices; a lifetime regular membership to NFIB; plus other prizes. 9 other companies will receive a Dell Latitude notebook and a one-year membership to NFIB. The finalists for the 2006 award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a good international freight forwarder and logistics organization.
• DataCert Incorporation., a fast-growing provider of electronic invoicing and corporate lawful spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which supplies customized errand-running and concierge services as an employee benefit in addition to customer relationship enlargement to health proper care, hospitality, residential house and corporate organizations.
• Harrison’s Roofing Truss, L. T. C., a maker of engineered wooden roof and floor trusses.
• Micro Technology Services Inc., which develops and manufactures electronic products.
• National Relationship of System Administrators Inc., provides a 24-hour, Web-based consumer portal through which usually clients can monitor service calls plus on-site parts safe-keeping.
• Ntelicor D. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing needs firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., a team of strategists and investment bankers who provide analysis and analytical services.
• Sew Exactly what? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer in addition to custom sewing support.
• TRS Consultants Inc., a multidisciplinary engineering and construction management firm.