Good consumer service is crucial in order to success in operation; there’s nothing high-tech regarding helping customers acquire exactly what they need. But technological innovation can make the process easier and more efficient.
For most small businesses, buying information technology (IT) pays dividends in more ways than one. Not just can technology help firms establish a corporate identity and lower the expense of doing business, this can also assist level the actively playing field.
The Dell/National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Small Business Excellence Award, established in 2004, respects smaller businesses that infuse the spirit of innovation and use IT to further improve typically the customer experience.
Believe , win large
The winner are getting $30, 000 inside technology and expert services from Dell; a Day together with Dell program together with Dell executives, which include Michael Dell, to be able to share best company practices; a lifetime regular membership to NFIB; plus other prizes. Eight other companies will receive a Dell Latitude notebook in addition to a one-year regular membership to NFIB. The finalists for the 06\ award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a good international freight forwarder and logistics company.
• DataCert Incorporation., a fast-growing dealer of electronic invoicing and corporate legitimate spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which gives customized errand-running and concierge services as an employee benefit in addition to customer relationship enlargement to health care, hospitality, residential home and corporate businesses.
• Harrison’s Roof structure Truss, L. D. C., a maker of engineered wood made roof and ground trusses.
• Tiny Technology Services Inc., which develops plus manufactures electronic products.
• National Relationship of System Facilitators Inc., provides a 24-hour, Web-based client portal through which clients can monitor service calls in addition to on-site parts storage.
• Ntelicor D. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., a new team of strategists and investment lenders who provide study and analytical services.
• Sew What? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer in addition to custom sewing services.
• TRS Experts Inc., a multidisciplinary engineering and structure management firm.